April 2 to June 17
(Note: Tuesday-Saturday classes end earlier in June!)
Registration for Spring Session
Drop-In Class Cards! The drop-in class fee is $18/class. However, you can pay $17/class by paying for either 5 or 10 classes in advance. Class
Cards are available for purchase at the studio and are good until August 31, 2013.
- Any classes not meeting minimum attendance by the end of the 2nd week will be cancelled.
- Don't see the right class or day/time for you? Let us know!
Financial Aid is available. Please download the Trawick Taps! application form
, or email
for more information.
Things You Need to Know for Spring Session 2013:
- Payments accepted in cash, by check, or online through PayPal (scroll down below the schedule for PayPal buttons). There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Tuition is nonrefundable after the first day of class. If you request a refund prior to the start of the term, there is a $25 processing fee.
- Missed classes must be made up in the current session.
- For the welfare of our floors, we do not allow nail-on taps except in the cases of our youngest students. All older children and adults must wear shoes with screw-on taps.
- Don't forget we have some shoes available to borrow, if you're trying your first class.
- For those with unpredictable schedules or a spontaneous need to tap, you can always drop-in or use a Class Card! (Adult classes only.)
- The 2012-2013 KOW Student Handbook can be downloaded here.
2013 SPRING CLASS SCHEDULE