Saturday, March 14 - Saturday, June 6
(NOTE later start dates for Tuesday/Thursday classes)
- Saturdays 3/14 through 6/6
(no class 4/4, 4/11, 5/23)
- Mondays 3/16 through 6/1
(no class 4/6, 5/25)
- Tuesdays 3/24 through 6/2
(no class 4/7)
- Thursdays 3/26 through 6/4
(no class 4/9)
Projected Showcase date is Sunday, June 7.
Discounted Drop-In Class Cards are available for all Teen & Adult classes ($17/class by paying for either 5 or 10 classes in advance). Class Cards are available for purchase at the studio, or
use our PayPal buttons (see the bottom of the page), and are good until August 31, 2015. Single-class drop-in is $20.
* Please note that the class Level is not equivalent to number of years of dance classes! If you are unsure what Level to take, please contact us (email@example.com or 202-722-1625).
Things You Need to Know for Spring Session 2015:
- Payments accepted in cash or by check (click here to download a
Registration Form), or online through PayPal buttons below. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
- No partial payments will be accepted without advance approval.
- Tuition is nonrefundable after the first day of class. If you request a refund prior to the start of the term, there is a $25 processing fee.
- Missed classes must be made up in the current session.
- For the welfare of our floors, we do not allow nail-on taps except in the cases of our youngest students. All older children and adults must wear shoes with screw-on taps.
- Don't forget we have some shoes available to borrow, if you're trying your first class.
- For those with unpredictable schedules or a spontaneous need to tap, you can always drop-in or use a Class Card! (Teen & Adult classes only.)
- The KOW Student Handbook can be downloaded here.
2015 SPRING CLASS SCHEDULE