Saturday, March 14 - Saturday, June 6
(NOTE later start dates for Tuesday/Thursday classes)
- Saturdays 3/14 through 6/6
(no class 4/4, 4/11, 5/23)
- Mondays 3/16 through 6/1
(no class 4/6, 5/25)
- Tuesdays 3/24 through 6/2
(no class 4/7)
- Thursdays 3/26 through 6/4
(no class 4/9)
Projected Showcase date is Sunday, June 7.
Discounted Drop-In Class Cards are available for all Teen & Adult classes ($17/class by paying for either 5 or 10 classes in advance). Class Cards are available for purchase at the studio, or
use our PayPal buttons (see the bottom of the page), and are good until December, 2015. Single-class drop-in is $20.
* Please note that the class Level is not equivalent to number of years of dance classes! If you are unsure what Level to take, please contact us (email@example.com or 202-722-1625).
Things You Need to Know for Spring Session 2015:
- Payments accepted in cash or by check (click here to download a
Registration Form), or online through PayPal buttons below. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
- No partial payments will be accepted without advance approval.
- Tuition is nonrefundable after the first day of class. If you request a refund prior to the start of the term, there is a $25 processing fee.
- Missed classes must be made up in the current session.
- For the welfare of our floors, we do not allow nail-on taps except in the cases of our youngest students. All older children and adults must wear shoes with screw-on taps.
- Don't forget we have some shoes available to borrow, if you're trying your first class.
- For those with unpredictable schedules or a spontaneous need to tap, you can always drop-in or use a Class Card! (Teen & Adult classes only.)
- The KOW Student Handbook can be downloaded here.
2015 SPRING CLASS SCHEDULE